Finances

Our UK overhead is less than 1% of our total expenditure. The other 99% is spent directly in Uganda to deliver services for orphans. The UK side of the charity is completely staffed by Volunteers whilst the charity has over 10 salaried staff in Uganda. We're getting the balance right and making sure that every penny counts.